E-home allows policy-holders to manage their policies entirely online and has promised to return prices to Confused.com customers within one second.
Carlton Hood, chief executive officer of Confused.com, said: “Confused.com is committed to providing a first-class service and this latest addition to our panel further strengthens our leadership position by widening the gap between us and our nearest competitor, thus confirming us as the most comprehensive place on the internet to search for in
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?