The sessions will be held at eight different locations across the UK and focus on strategies to sustain growth during tough economic times.
Mark Redfern, MD of Marlborough said: “In tougher times, businesses consider their insurance purchases more carefully and this makes effective sales all the more important.
“The training will look at how businesses can be convinced to keep buying in a downturn and at which insurance products and services are most likely to succeed.”
During the sessions,
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups