Chartered status is an exclusive title only awarded to firms which meet the criteria relating to professionalism and capability. All Chartered Insurance Brokers commit to the CII’s Code of Ethics and Conduct reinforcing the highest standards of professional practice in their business dealings.
Leeds-based Marshall Wooldridge Insurance Brokers Ltd are in the Top 100 Independent Brokers and are the official broker to the E.C.B. (England & Wales Cricket Board) and specialises in providing indep
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData