Currently, Insurantz.com offers products available for shops, offices, restaurants, surgeries, tradesmen, professionals and consultants and “homeworkers”. In the next few weeks motor fleet, professional indemnity, directors and officers, beauty and therapy and property insurance policies will also be added.
Insurantz.com is part of JLT|Online, the niche web specialist insurance business division of Jardine Lloyd Thompson. Brit Insurance Holdings will be providing the UK underwriting capacity
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?