This initiative involves the launch of a new package of services for employees working in contact centres, further development of its general insurance qualifications framework, and engaging with companies to put together training and professional development programmes for underwriting, claims and sales staff.
As part of this initiative, the CII has appointed Peter Knowles as the head of business development in the general insurance market team. Peter joins the CII from Norwich Union where
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData