Only 50% of underwriters have predicted an increase in property rates, according to the Aon's Market Pulse. This is a dramatic decrease from Q1 when 89% of insurers expected premiums to rise for this core cover.
However, Aon claimed that a drive for profits could tip the balance at any point. Aon's Market Pulse also showed that only 40% of casualty/liability underwriters believed rates would increase in Q2 compared to 88% in January for the same quarter, while 100% believed motor fleet insurance
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData