Over 200 MIB employees, including all claims staff, will be enrolled as ordinary members of the CII and will also be eligible to access learning solutions to support their exam study.
CII business development manager Jon Chapman said uninsured motoring is a serious issue for the insurance industry and that the CII will work with MIB to encourage higher levels of qualifications. “Their employees deal with many complicated cases and it is very encouraging that the MIB wants to give them this a
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData