As the firm continues its aggressive expansion into the market, it has recruited former CEO of Opus Holdings, Ian Brice, as chairman, and Welsh rugby legend, Ieuan Evans, as non-executive director.
Currently, ProtectaGroup’s commercial insurance business comprises circa 25% of the firm’s business, and it is aiming to increase its share nearer to 40% over the next 12 months. This will be achieved through organic growth with the potential for further acquisitions in the future.
Mr Brice has 4
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly