As the firm continues its aggressive expansion into the market, it has recruited former CEO of Opus Holdings, Ian Brice, as chairman, and Welsh rugby legend, Ieuan Evans, as non-executive director.
Currently, ProtectaGroup’s commercial insurance business comprises circa 25% of the firm’s business, and it is aiming to increase its share nearer to 40% over the next 12 months. This will be achieved through organic growth with the potential for further acquisitions in the future.
Mr Brice has 4
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017