The new network will provide brokers with access to core business services, including HR, Compliance and IT support, provided by Broker Network’s consultants, alongside enhanced commissions from a panel of key partner insurers.
In support of the first 50 brokers to successfully sign up to this proposition, Broker Network will give back to each Associate 1% of their annual gross written premium, up to a maximum of £10,000.
With the addition of Broker Network Associate to its service portfolio
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018