The new network will provide brokers with access to core business services, including HR, Compliance and IT support, provided by Broker Network’s consultants, alongside enhanced commissions from a panel of key partner insurers.
In support of the first 50 brokers to successfully sign up to this proposition, Broker Network will give back to each Associate 1% of their annual gross written premium, up to a maximum of £10,000.
With the addition of Broker Network Associate to its service portfolio
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product