The new network will provide brokers with access to core business services, including HR, Compliance and IT support, provided by Broker Network’s consultants, alongside enhanced commissions from a panel of key partner insurers.
In support of the first 50 brokers to successfully sign up to this proposition, Broker Network will give back to each Associate 1% of their annual gross written premium, up to a maximum of £10,000.
With the addition of Broker Network Associate to its service portfolio
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints