The appointments reflect Aon’s strategy of promoting commercially focused, results driven people with a proven track record, high motivation and extensive client experience.
Both Ms Bartlett and Ms Kielty have been client management directors for three years and their promotions reflect Aon’s goal to provide genuine career paths for talented employees.
In Aon’s commercial insurance division, which services mid-large UK companies, Ms Bartlett and Ms Kielty will be responsible for building the
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future