Its first paper will outline the definition of what professionalism means in the post-RDR environment.
CII chief executive Dr Sandy Scott said: "We will lead the debate and hope to develop a single framework of ethics for the sector. This paper sets out some ideas which we hope will meet the approval of our members and act as a basis for practical reform."
Entitled "A Professional Body for Retail Financial Services?" the CII's paper outlines a number of key elements which include: .
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Blog: Brokers – get plugged in to electric vehicles
- Arnott Marine launches marine liability facility for UK brokers
- Saga picks Patrick O’Sullivan as chairman
- Lloyd’s and Kanye West settle £7.4m suit - reports
- PIB launches risk management business