"The group's trading performance in the third quarter was in line with our expectations across our five lines of business - retail, speciality, wholesale, reinsurance and employee benefits," the group said, adding that its balance sheet "remains strong with low net debt and significant headroom within the group's bank facilities which are committed until December 2011."
It added that the strengthening dollar against the sterling has been in the company's favour, but has been "partially offse
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData