Allan Hardill and Leon Davidson founded Rockford in 2001, employing over 50 staff across three Northern offices in Horsforth near Leeds, Huddersfield and Trawden near Burnley and controlling premium income of £15 million. In addition to their corporate commercial client base, Rockford has developed a number of specialist markets within the motor trade, education and medical sectors.
Swinton chief executive Patrick Smith said: "Since we launched Swinton Business in 2004 we have had great succ
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April