In their report on improving consumer understanding in insurance, the OECD outlines specific measures that the industry and other organisations can put into effect to make financial capability central to their work.
David Thomson, director of policy and public affairs at the CII, has welcomed these proposals: "The UK is well placed on many of the report's indicators, but we all need to do more to help consumers better understand risks and take appropriate action. As a body with the remit to p
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- The Blog Spot: Filling in the Blanc?