Two other officials, who were also supervising the failed bank, have moved to different positions within the regulator.
A spokeswoman would not elaborate on who the officials were or whether they had any input into the supervision of insurance. She also refused to state whether further resignations were expected.
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products