Two other officials, who were also supervising the failed bank, have moved to different positions within the regulator.
A spokeswoman would not elaborate on who the officials were or whether they had any input into the supervision of insurance. She also refused to state whether further resignations were expected.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five