He will leave in August to pursue this commercial opportunity after joining the CII earlier this year. Further details on his new venture will be announced in due course.
CII chief executive Sandy Scott said: “I am very disappointed that Peter is leaving us so soon in his career at the CII. I understand Peter has been speaking to venture capitalists for some time to raise capital for his new MGA.
“As I have said before, the industry keeps stealing our talent. I wish him well in his new caree
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017