He will leave in August to pursue this commercial opportunity after joining the CII earlier this year. Further details on his new venture will be announced in due course.
CII chief executive Sandy Scott said: “I am very disappointed that Peter is leaving us so soon in his career at the CII. I understand Peter has been speaking to venture capitalists for some time to raise capital for his new MGA.
“As I have said before, the industry keeps stealing our talent. I wish him well in his new caree
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData