This offer, which is being funded by Cass, is extended to students studying the Cass Business School MSc Insurance and Risk Management course.
Over 50 students enrolling on the latest course have applied for CII membership.
CII group chief executive Sandy Scott said: “With the current economic downturn, the need for professionalism in the financial services industry is more prevalent than ever. I am encouraged by both the number of graduates studying for this well-regarded course at Cass and
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018