Dubbed the UK’s ‘EDP’ measure – or Entrepreneurial Domestic Product – this represents every small business owner in the UK clocking up nearly 2,500 hours of blood, sweat and tears every year.
On average, this equates annually to nearly 700 hours more than an employee working a standard 37.5 hour week. The EDP measure also benchmarks that more than a third of small business owners put in over 50 hours a week (37%), with 14% actually clocking up more than 60 hours every week.
A release from
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Market moves: Across the board
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products