Specifically targeting vehicle damage assessment, the new facility, which will be based at the Motor Industry Research Association (MIRA) campus in Nuneaton, Warwickshire, will initially focus on running courses in generic estimating and introduction to escribe as well as ATA estimating competency testing.
Thatcham’s chief operating officer, Jason Moseley explained: “With the Thatcham/BSI Kitemark scheme now highlighting the need for fully trained and competent technicians, the demands on ou
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData