The network has reached the 200 mark in just over six months at an average of 35 brokers per month. It also claims to be set to double its insurer panel to 12 by the end of the first quarter 2009.
Paul M Brierley, managing director of OurNetwork said: "We are genuinely thrilled to have reached this landmark so quickly. Some may say that OurNetwork is a latecomer to the party but that has not stopped brokers from voting with their feet. And one of the main reasons OurNetwork has attracted brokers
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData