“The nature of loss adjusting services has evolved as a result of the softer market and reduced claims numbers” explained Peter Wilson, head of the new Garwyn Investigation Service. “While many clients still want us to handle every aspect of their loss adjusting requirements, from cradle to grave, there are some who want a blend of Investigation Services and Claims Handling. We have therefore created the Garwyn Investigation Service which capitalises on our extensive loss adjusting skills an
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April