The new independent organisation, named the London and International Insurance Brokers Association (Liiba), will assume all the functions previously assumed by London Market Brokers Committee (LMBC). It will be separate from the British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba), but will work with it on an ad hoc basis.
Chairman Jonathan Palmer-Brown called the move a natural development, which will make it easier to focus on the needs of brokers in the international insurance market. "I'm delighted
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products