The insurer will replace Axa as majority capacity provider at the Primary Group subsidiary.
Primary Group chief executive Philip James said: "We would like to thank Axa for all their support over the past three years but both organisations felt that they would be best served through pursuing their own strategies independently."
He added: "I have been very impressed with Fortis' partnership approach and ability to develop flexible propositions to meet our requirements. The appointment of Fortis for
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges