The insurer will replace Axa as majority capacity provider at the Primary Group subsidiary.
Primary Group chief executive Philip James said: "We would like to thank Axa for all their support over the past three years but both organisations felt that they would be best served through pursuing their own strategies independently."
He added: "I have been very impressed with Fortis' partnership approach and ability to develop flexible propositions to meet our requirements. The appointment of Fortis for
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti