As a consequence, Kiln has now been delisted from the London Stock Exchange and has joined Millea Group as a wholly-owned subsidiary of TMNF.
Following agreement with the management of Kiln, the amalgamation was approved by more than 99% of Kiln shareholders at a special general meeting held on 13 February. All necessary regulatory approvals were completed on 10 March.
Shuzo Sumi, Millea president, said: “I am delighted for all parties involved that we have now concluded this landmark deal.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017