As a consequence, Kiln has now been delisted from the London Stock Exchange and has joined Millea Group as a wholly-owned subsidiary of TMNF.
Following agreement with the management of Kiln, the amalgamation was approved by more than 99% of Kiln shareholders at a special general meeting held on 13 February. All necessary regulatory approvals were completed on 10 March.
Shuzo Sumi, Millea president, said: “I am delighted for all parties involved that we have now concluded this landmark deal.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018