As a consequence, Kiln has now been delisted from the London Stock Exchange and has joined Millea Group as a wholly-owned subsidiary of TMNF.
Following agreement with the management of Kiln, the amalgamation was approved by more than 99% of Kiln shareholders at a special general meeting held on 13 February. All necessary regulatory approvals were completed on 10 March.
Shuzo Sumi, Millea president, said: “I am delighted for all parties involved that we have now concluded this landmark deal.
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April