Formerly regional director of property investors for RSA, Mr Withers takes up his new role in MMA's Reading office with immediate effect and reports to MMA's head of distribution, Ian Josephs.
Commenting on the new appointment, Mr Josephs said: "This is an important time for MMA as we grow and develop innovative trading relationships with our broker partners. Mr Withers' appointment is critical to delivering our ambitious plans. We were looking for an industry expert who could shape our trading
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products