Mr Perry has been with the group for 13 years, during which time he developed the group's claims business for both in-house and external brands.
In a statement BGL said: "Whilst the value and quality of service ACM ULR brings to the group and its partners remains very important, the business plans to bring renewed focus to the external outsourcing pot
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData