Including the new members who joined this year, total membership is now at 79 and Willis said its Networks – the Willis Commercial Network and the newly launched Willis N² – are aiming to become the largest partnerships of their kind in the UK over the next three years.
Founded in 1998, the Willis Commercial Network represents brokers placing annual premiums of between £4m to £8m. It gives members access to Willis’ global resources and facilities, including its specialist divisions and train
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- The Blog Spot: Filling in the Blanc?