By the end of December 2008 all insurance firms are expected to be able to demonstrate that they are consistently treating their customers fairly.
The comments echo those made by ABI chairman Archie Kane, in a customer focused speech made at the ABI dinner earlier this month.
Mr Kane said, “As an industry, we have a responsibility, indeed a fundamental duty, to meet our customers needs – after all, without customers we simply fail to exist….we must encourage customer confidence and build cus
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future