By the end of December 2008 all insurance firms are expected to be able to demonstrate that they are consistently treating their customers fairly.
The comments echo those made by ABI chairman Archie Kane, in a customer focused speech made at the ABI dinner earlier this month.
Mr Kane said, “As an industry, we have a responsibility, indeed a fundamental duty, to meet our customers needs – after all, without customers we simply fail to exist….we must encourage customer confidence and build
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK