By the end of December 2008 all insurance firms are expected to be able to demonstrate that they are consistently treating their customers fairly.
The comments echo those made by ABI chairman Archie Kane, in a customer focused speech made at the ABI dinner earlier this month.
Mr Kane said, “As an industry, we have a responsibility, indeed a fundamental duty, to meet our customers needs – after all, without customers we simply fail to exist….we must encourage customer confidence and build cus
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel