Group turnover year to date increased by 18% on last year to £270m with a minimal return on investments of 2.2%. The turnover from non-UK car insurance was £16m and although Confused.com's turnover increased by 8%, Admiral admitted that margins remained under pressure.
Henry Engelhardt, chief executive, said: "I'm happy to report that nothing significant has changed since our 2008 full year results and that performance in the first quarter of 2009 is as we had expected.
"Against a backdrop of pric
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April