Under the terms of the deal and led by existing key management, Davies Chartered Loss Adjusters LLP (DCLA) will cease to trade, being replaced by Davies Group. The buyout will also provide an exit for a number of the firm’s partners, including senior partner David Ede who will retire soon after the transaction following 39 years’ service.
Davies Group’s management team will be led by new managing director Mark Chapman, formerly deputy senior partner at DCLA. He will be supported by other key
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?