Between them, the brokers collectively control around £35m GWP.
The network said that the surge in new membership was in part due to the launch of Partner Broker and PowerPlace initiatives, both of which were generating huge interest amongst existing and potential members and the market as a whole.
New member, InsureYourMotor, said it was confident that it had chosen the right network partner.
Gurjit Sagoo, office manager, said: “Signing up to Countrywide means we can benefit from enhanced c
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti