Between them, the brokers collectively control around £35m GWP.
The network said that the surge in new membership was in part due to the launch of Partner Broker and PowerPlace initiatives, both of which were generating huge interest amongst existing and potential members and the market as a whole.
New member, InsureYourMotor, said it was confident that it had chosen the right network partner.
Gurjit Sagoo, office manager, said: “Signing up to Countrywide means we can benefit from enhanced c
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges