Between them, the brokers collectively control around £35m GWP.
The network said that the surge in new membership was in part due to the launch of Partner Broker and PowerPlace initiatives, both of which were generating huge interest amongst existing and potential members and the market as a whole.
New member, InsureYourMotor, said it was confident that it had chosen the right network partner.
Gurjit Sagoo, office manager, said: “Signing up to Countrywide means we can benefit from enhanced
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK