Aon said an "estimated 500 to 700 positions, predominantly non-client facing roles, are expected to be eliminated as part of the plan", which will make for a new "streamlined" company.
It added that the job losses - as part of the restructuring plan - will cost $185m, or £120m.
"The restructuring plan, before any potential reinvestment of savings, is expected to deliver approximately $33-41m (approximately £21-27m) of savings in 2009, approximately $84-94m (approximately £54-61m) of savings in 201
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints