The firm was founded 40 years ago in Perth. It has a network of eight branches, predominantly in the East and North of Scotland and employs over 140 staff dealing with all classes of general insurance.
D C Barnes, managing director, said: “Clark Thomson has been a consistently strong supporter of the CII examinations. Through our encouragement and assistance most staff have achieved a professional qualification and are members of the CII.
“Applying for chartered status has simply been the ne
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017