The firm was founded 40 years ago in Perth. It has a network of eight branches, predominantly in the East and North of Scotland and employs over 140 staff dealing with all classes of general insurance.
D C Barnes, managing director, said: “Clark Thomson has been a consistently strong supporter of the CII examinations. Through our encouragement and assistance most staff have achieved a professional qualification and are members of the CII.
“Applying for chartered status has simply been the ne
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups