To further strengthen senior management bench depth, Mr. Plumeri announced the creation of several new roles and appointments.
Grahame Millwater, chief operating officer, has been promoted to the new role of President, Willis Group Holdings. Mr. Millwater, who has been with Willis for 23 years, will specifically focus on developing global businesses, Willis’ Global Marketing, relationships with underwriting markets and supporting Willis Re, Willis’ global reinsurance unit. He will also work
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products