There are around two million uninsured vehicles on the UK’s roads, with many of them found in large towns and cities.
The new figures show that, overall, the worst area of the country is Barkerend in Bradford, with proportionately more uninsured drivers than anywhere else in the UK.
However, data from the last three years shows a worrying trend – a shift towards the West Midlands, which now has six out of the top 10 worst areas. The MIB is responsible for managing claims from motorists invol
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five