The research revealed that employers in the North were the hardest hit with 16% saying they can no longer afford to operate. This compared to just 1% in the South West and a national average of 11%.
The news comes on the day that the Government is set to announce measures to help small businesses through the economic downturn. The Federation of Small Businesses is also urging the creation of a £1bn “survival fund”, funded by the European Investment Bank and the Treasury, to save threatened j
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- The Blog Spot: Filling in the Blanc?