Despite having discovered how easy it is to compare products and prices online for car insurance, and making substantial savings by doing so, consumers are not applying the same approach to their home insurance according to the comparison site.
Confused.com found that, in 2008, just 7% of motor customers, who were also homeowners, checked to see if they could find a better deal online for their home insurance; leaving a whopping 93% who did not apply this savvy shopper logic to their home insuran
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April