It is representing County Durham, the Tees Valley and North Yorkshire, with the next nearest members in Newcastle and Leeds.
Martin Littleton, BiB group chairman, explained: “We were invited to join Brokerbility because we are the biggest, most fiercely independent broker in the area and we have a strong record of growth.
“While BiB is a multi-million pound business, we carry far more weight at national level as part of Brokerbility, whose members have a combined turnover of £400m with plans
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance