For the year ending June 2006 the BGL Group posted pre-tax profits were £22.2m, up 85% on the previous year, while June 2007 profits are forecast to reach £40m.
The Group currently employs 2,255 people, and has created more than a thousand jobs in the past three years.
Peter Winslow, chief executive of the BGL Group, said: “The business has gone from strength-to-strength since its launch fifteen years ago. Each of the Group’s six trading divisions has contributed to this success, sustaining
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018