For the year ending June 2006 the BGL Group posted pre-tax profits were £22.2m, up 85% on the previous year, while June 2007 profits are forecast to reach £40m.
The Group currently employs 2,255 people, and has created more than a thousand jobs in the past three years.
Peter Winslow, chief executive of the BGL Group, said: “The business has gone from strength-to-strength since its launch fifteen years ago. Each of the Group’s six trading divisions has contributed to this success, sustaining
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m