Successful delegates will gain a nationally-recognised qualification issued by the Institute of Leadership and Management.
Held at PB's central London office, and hosted by Donna Shoesmith in conjunction with Marlborough Training, the course will help brokers develop and hone their leadership skills, improve their problem solving and decision making and enable better performance managment.
Delegates will also earn valuable CPD points. The cost - £1,250 per person - includes all workshops and tutor
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK