Successful delegates will gain a nationally-recognised qualification issued by the Institute of Leadership and Management.
Held at PB's central London office, and hosted by Donna Shoesmith in conjunction with Marlborough Training, the course will help brokers develop and hone their leadership skills, improve their problem solving and decision making and enable better performance managment.
Delegates will also earn valuable CPD points. The cost - £1,250 per person - includes all workshops and tutor
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future