CRS yachts was launched in 2002 and specialises in insurance for private, pleasure and charter yachts over 30 meters in length and worth from €5m up to €250m.
The existing CRS yachts team of Simon Ballard, Ashley Stratton and Robert Higham will relocate to Oxygen’s head office at 34 Lime Street in London. The business will continue to trade under the CRS yacht brand.
Nigel Barton, chief executive Officer of Oxygen Holdings said: “Oxygen’s strategy is to attract high quality people who are le
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product