The scheme is aimed at life underwriting staff of all levels and is designed to improve technical knowledge across the business area.
The move builds on the insurer’s successful service and claims academies introduced in April and May this year. Following positive feedback from a pilot in York during August 2007, the new academy has now been rolled out to 130 underwriting staff across York, Sheffield, Norwich and Stevenage.
It is designed to appeal to ‘students’ of all levels with different
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- The Blog Spot: Filling in the Blanc?