The scheme is aimed at life underwriting staff of all levels and is designed to improve technical knowledge across the business area.
The move builds on the insurer’s successful service and claims academies introduced in April and May this year. Following positive feedback from a pilot in York during August 2007, the new academy has now been rolled out to 130 underwriting staff across York, Sheffield, Norwich and Stevenage.
It is designed to appeal to ‘students’ of all levels with different
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product