Allianz Personal and Allianz Speciality Divisions will come together to form Allianz Retail. The new division will be led by Jon Dye, previously director, Claims at Allianz.
Allianz Retail will incorporate personal lines business, both broker and direct, as well as the market leading Pet Plan operation, schemes business and legal protection. Allianz Retail will write in excess of £600m GWP in 2007.
Allianz Insurance CEO, Andrew Torrance said: “Allianz Retail will provide us with the platform
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance