Four Counties Insurance Brokers, which operates from offices in St Neots and St Ives, Cambridgeshire, controls gross written premiums (GWP) of over £5m and includes commercial, personal and scheme activity.
CCV chief executive Tim Johnson commented: “Four Counties is an innovative business with some very interesting schemes. This moves CCV to £215m of GWP and adds another area of expertise to the group”.
David Parish, director of Four Counties, added: “The CCV philosophy fits well with the n
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017