Four Counties Insurance Brokers, which operates from offices in St Neots and St Ives, Cambridgeshire, controls gross written premiums (GWP) of over £5m and includes commercial, personal and scheme activity.
CCV chief executive Tim Johnson commented: “Four Counties is an innovative business with some very interesting schemes. This moves CCV to £215m of GWP and adds another area of expertise to the group”.
David Parish, director of Four Counties, added: “The CCV philosophy fits well with the
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018