Launched in the early 1990s, the Investors in People Standard was designed to help companies improve business performance through employee training and personal development.
At Macbeth & Co staff benefit from company funding for Chartered Insurance Institute exams, time to study during office hours, and an online training academy.
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018