Launched in the early 1990s, the Investors in People Standard was designed to help companies improve business performance through employee training and personal development.
At Macbeth & Co staff benefit from company funding for Chartered Insurance Institute exams, time to study during office hours, and an online training academy.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Biba, ABI and Lloyd’s join InsurTech Board
- Blog: Building an MGA is not for the faint-hearted