The group posted 31% organic growth on continuing operations followed by a £2m gain from the sale of its provincial retail division.
Preliminary results issued to the Alternative Investment Market today showed:Improved trading result from continuing operations: Turnover up 11% to £28.7 million (2005/06: £25.8 million) Operating profit up 20% to £2.9 million (2005/06: £2.4 million) Profit before tax up 31% to £2.43 million (2005/06: £1.85 million) Exceptional gain on sale of discontinued
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products