Searchlight managing director Ian Jerrum commented: “We have taken this initiative in response to widespread demand for expert guidance and support on issues such as Treating Customers Fairly, recruitment, ensuring staff competence and training and development generally.
“Providing expert consulting services – rather than simply delivering training – is an increasingly core part of our business. I am very confident that Sue is well equipped to lead this new initiative. She is a highly effect
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April