In response to the Committee’s report on ‘Novice Drivers’, Graeme Trudgill, BIBA technical services manager, commented: ”Biba believes it is only fair that the higher cost of claims caused by young drivers is reflected in their premiums. Claim-free drivers should not be penalised because of reckless youngsters. BIBA believes in a fair system of risk-based pricing.
“Suggestions from the Transport Committee today that the insurance industry should consider reducing premiums for novice drivers
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products