Alan & Thomas Insurance Brokers was conferred with the accolade by the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) after passing a stringent selection process.
“This is the industry’s gold standard for firms of insurance brokers,” said Alan & Thomas managing director Julian Boughton. “It confirms that we have satisfied rigorous qualification criteria in terms of retaining highly qualified staff who subscribe to the membership conditions of the CII. Only the UK’s premier insurance broking/financial p
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?