The aggregator aims to tap into a potential market of nearly half a million consumers every month.
“This is a prime example of how premier co-branded partnerships can open up a huge range of opportunities for cross-selling relevant products,” said OnlyFinance.com’s head of business development, Ian Durrell.
“The concept of white labelling provides the end user with the best of both worlds. By combining the power of an established consumer brand with the backroom function of our expertise and
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years